Thornbury Ukeaholics ukulele group is sponsored by 'Greenside Landscaping'.
'Thornbury Ukeaholics' are a relaxed and friendly group of ukulele players who.....
- ....meet at The Wheatsheaf in Thornbury, on Thursdays at 7.30pm. We remain aware that the virus is
still around, hence the need to be double-jabbed, as some players of our players are in the 'vulnerable' category. Please come if you have been 'double-jabbed', and even better if you have been 'boosted'!
- ....don't charge for our performances, but ask for a donation of £100 (or
more!) to be made to our favourite charity, 'Bristol and Weston Hospitals Charity', which is the local
charity doing great things for patients at Bristol’s city centre hospitals and Weston General Hospital.
- ....ask for a donation on Thursdays
of £2 per person to pay for this website, PA equipment, business cards, posters etc.
- ....would be delighted if you could join us on Thursdays with your ukulele in the Thornbury Wheatsheaf.
- ....have so far raised nearly £14,000 for
'Bristol and Weston Hospitals Charity'.
sponsored by 'Greenside Landscaping'.