Thornbury Ukeaholics ukulele group is sponsored by 'Greenside Landscaping'.
'Thornbury Ukeaholics' are a relaxed and friendly group of ukulele players who.....
- ....meet at The Wheatsheaf in Thornbury, on Thursdays at 7.30pm. We remain aware that the virus is
still around, hence the need to be double-jabbed, as some players of our players are in the 'vulnerable' category. Please come if you have been 'double-jabbed'.
- ....don't charge for our performances, but ask for a donation of £100 (or more!) to be made to our favourite charity, 'Above and Beyond'/'Bristol and Weston Hospitals Charity', which
is the local charity supporting patients at Bristol’s city centre hospitals.
- ....ask for a donation on Thursdays of £2 per person to pay for this website, PA equipment, business cards, posters etc.
Any money left over at the end of the year will be donated to the 'Above and Beyond'/'Bristol and Weston Hospitals Charity.'
- ....would be delighted if you could join us on Thursdays
with your ukulele in the Thornbury Wheatsheaf.
- ....have so far raised just over £12,000 for 'Above and Beyond', now known as Bristol and Weston Hospitals charity.
- ....are sponsored by 'Greenside Landscaping'.