Thornbury Ukeaholics ukulele group is sponsored by 'Greenside Landscaping'.
'Thornbury Ukeaholics' are a relaxed and friendly group of ukulele players who.....
- ....usually meet at The Wheatsheaf in Thornbury, on Thursdays at 8.00pm, but won't meet again until we have beaten the virus.
- ....don't charge for our performances, but ask for a donation of £100 (or more!) to be made to our favourite charity, 'Above and Beyond', which is the local hospitals’ charity supporting patients at Bristol’s city centre hospitals.
- ....ask for a donation on most Thursdays
of £1 per person to pay for this website, PA equipment, business cards, posters etc. Any money left over at the end of the year will be donated to the 'Above and Beyond' charity.
- ....would be delighted if you could join us on Thursdays with your ukulele in the Thornbury Wheatsheaf.
- ....have so far raised nearly £12,000 for 'Above and Beyond'.
- ....are sponsored by 'Greenside Landscaping'.